Thursday, September 6, 2007

12 week check-up

Well, according to my Dr's office, I'm 12w6days. My widget says 5 days...whatever! I'm in there somewhere. We chatted about my results from the sono, and bloodwork, and everything looks great. My thyroid is within range, as is my HemoglobinAC1. All good news! He went to listen to my heartbeat, and I mentioned how high the baby was during my sono last week, and he was surprised. He searched for it for a minute, then tilted up towards my belly button, and boom! There it was! Music to my ears. I've been walking around with a smile on my face all morning. I'm SO excited!!

And we talked briefly about delivery (he mentioned that he was on call last night, and was at the hospital for a delivery at 3am- not much fun. He pleaded with me to not deliver at 3am, to which I said- but I'm easy! I'm a scheduled C-section! He thanked me profusely, it was funny. Every so often I consider the option of a VBAC, and then I always go away from that. Not sure why, but it doesn't seem like a good option for me. I guess we'll see how it goes, and I'll do some more research and then decide.

------------
My heart broke last night when I read Sara's post. Please go send her some love.