Monday, December 31, 2007

My contribution.

Here's my contribution to the IF community. I have an etsy shop, where I sell handpainted yarn. I've come up with a special colorway, called Pomegranite, to represent Infertility's Common Thread. I've got 2 weights of yarn, Fingering weight (perfect for socks, or a lightweight scarf, OR worsted weight, which would make an amazing hat, scarf, or gloves, or anything else you can think of! Between now and December 31st, 2007, I will be donating $5 of the procedes of this Pomegranite yarn to a IF/adoption blogger who could use some extra cash to help through treatments/adoption!! I will also be donating 10% of the procedes from all other yarn sales from my site to the same blogger! Who will it be? Well, if you comment on this post, I'll put you in the drawing for this cash!! I have no idea how much it will be, but every little bit helps! You don't have to be a knitter or buy anything from my shop to be entered! Comment away!

I'm going to leave this post at the top of my blog so everyone can find it easily.

Here's the link to my shop Shelby B's Designs.