Friday, May 9, 2008

last week

My last full week before going back to work went. I hated being away from Seth and Celia, but it had to be done. Now he's there full time, and seems to be doing really well. And the bonus is that one of his lead teachers is one that Celia had in the 3 year old classroom, and she's fantastic. I've been trying to keep myself busy, and treating myself daily. Monday, I had fun with L and her kids. Tuesday I went for a massage, got Celia and we had a fun afternoon with L and her kids. Wednesday I ran some errands and met N, my new therapist (who seems great, and will be a post of it's own), and saw a movie (Made of honor, which I really enjoyed!). Thursday I got a manicure/pedicure, had lunch with my husband, took a 2 hour nap, and then got the kids and went over to L's house for dinner/playdate. Today, I did some serious shopping. I hit all of my favorite stores (J. Jill, Ann Taylor, Macy's, Crate and Barrel), and got some really great things. And I got to pick up the portraits of Celia, Seth, and the two of them that I had taken a few weeks ago. Productive. Busy. All in an attempt to keep my mind off the fact that I really miss my kids.