Friday, April 17, 2009

thoughs

Seth still sounds pretty good! He had a little wheezing last night, but some alb.uterol took that right away. His congestion is WAY better. He hasn't sounded this good in months, seriously! I'm thrilled. Celia still has a cold, and is taking her allergy meds well. She said this morning that she had a headache, but went to school, and barely noticed when I left. So much easier than the little girl who used to cry and cling to me whenever I left. Much easier.

Last night, Celia hit 10 days in a row of being dry. I have no idea how it happened, but she suddenly decided it was time to stop having accidents. Of course, it's as we're going through the process of having her tested for things, and she has a flow test in 2 weeks to see what's going on. She apparently doesn't empty her bladder completely when she goes. At any rate, she's doing much better! And to celebrate, we went out for dinner to the restaurant of her choice- Greene Turtle. I am just SO proud of her!!

I'm really looking forward to the weekend! I have a bunch of friends from my knitting groups coming over to learn how to dye yarn. Some of them have done it before, others haven't, so I expect it will be a blast! We're going to set up outside and just have a full day of dyeing, snacking, drinking wine, and just having fun! I can't wait!!

I'm also really excited that I finally broke down and joined a CSA! I'll be splitting the share with one of my knitting friends, and it's going to be awesome. Can't wait to have a full summer of fresh veggies and fruits. It's going to be amazing! I'm also looking forward to trying some new veggies that I haven't really used before. Just awesome.