Monday, April 23, 2007

Very productive

While I've been in the "hurry up and wait" period before finding out the results of hubby's karyotyping, ultrasound and other bloodwork on thursday, I've been very productive! I got my laundry room all ready for me to take it over and start dyeing yarn. I had so much fun, I think I might do it more often, and even list some of it in my etsy store. I also finished up 2 pairs of socks, and worked a bit on some more. Plus cleaned part of the kitchen, did some other tidying, and played LOTS with Celia. Saturday was spent with a friend who has 2 kids, and they all had a blast! It was the perfect day, she was such a good girl! I am not sure if she knew it or not, but I really needed a good mommy-Celia day.

At least it's been keeping me busy, and I haven't had much time to really analyze things too much. I really do love to over-analyze and research everything completely before I even know what's going on. This time, I've done very little of that. I don't want to walk in there prepared and knowing everything about whatever the guy is going to throw at me. Right now, I want to just have my head in the clouds and have fun. I'll worry about everything else on Thursday afternoon. Until then...it's all about the fun!

So...how convincing did that sound?! I'm really trying here!! This waiting is hard!! ;)