Friday, October 10, 2008

my turn

Today was my turn to hit the doctors. I have had a sore throat on and off for weeks, and it hasn't really been bad, just annoying. Until yesterday. And this morning, it was even worse, so I figured I'd go have it checked out. Turns out I have a wicked case of strep throat. No idea where it came from, but it's there. And she gave me the "worst throat of the week" prize. Lucky me!!

And to show just how lucky I am, I went into work yesterday afternoon for a few hours. Initially it was for a meeting, but it got cancelled. So I still went in anyways. On my way home, on my least favorite stretch of the commute, on 270, I got rear ended. Thankfully I'm OK and my car is fine. BUT it sucks, because I still have to have my car looked at, and deal with insurance shit. On top of being sick. Bah.