Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nice and relaxed.

My weekend was as perfect as you can get. I kissed Nathan and Celia goodbye as they went to Celia's gymnastics class, and I ran to the store to grab a few last minute things for their camping trip. I got a latte from Starbucks, and decided I was starving, so I hit the McD's drivethru for an egg and cheese biscuit and hash browns, which I ate while watching America's Next Top Model reruns on the Tivo. I went to my massage, which was absolutely amazing. Got home, and they had already made it to the campground. Which meant I had the house to myself!! I watched more TV, dyed some yarn, and relaxed a lot. Dinner was a cheese quesadilla, and some chips and salsa, and I relaxed on the couch while watching more ANTM. Thank goodness for MTV, who is showing all the reruns. Yes, it's a shallow and silly show, but I love it!

Sunday was more realxing, and then I met up with many of the DC bloggers in Rockville. It was a yummy brunch, and great to get to see and meet everyone!

On another note, I've never been so glad to be pregnant as I am today. The manager of my group sent out an e-mail yesterday saying that she's expecting, and is about 13 weeks along. It was completely unplanned. That makes 4 women in my department who are pregnant. It was 5, until one gave birth to twins over the weekend. At any rate, I'm very glad that I'm one of them, instead of on the side lines. And the funny thing- we're all due within a one month period. I know that I would have dealt with it, and would have been OK, had my IVF cycle not worked. But this makes life much easier, especially when every other aspect of work has been so stressful. Hopefully in the next few months, things will become clearer, and more settled, and we'll find out whether or not we have jobs after our contract is up.