Friday, September 28, 2007

Best night sleep

Last night, I got the best night sleep I've had in months! I watched TV for a while (episodes 3-5 of season 1 of Grey's Anatomy), made some bracelets for a work craft show today, and turned in around 10.

As I'm laying down, I close my eyes, and suddenly feel the baby move! Usually it's just for a second or two- just long enough for me to know that it is the baby, and then it stops. But this time it didn't stop. This child moved for about 20 minutes straight, and continued to move as I fell asleep. I have to say, it's the most amazing feeling in the world, and I feel so incredibly lucky to be able to feel it again. I slept so well, and when I woke up, it was all I could think about. Forget about getting things ready for the craft show! I'm just so glad. I was starting to get a little nervous again, since it has been 3 weeks now since my last appointment. Now I get to rest easy for a bit, and I see my OB on Thursday.

And...when I walked into work with my stuff for the craft show (so I didn't have to lug it in from the car later- halfway is better!), one of my coworkers bought a card from me! First sale before 9am. Technically, we're not allowed to sell during the happy hour- but it's from 4-5 pm. It's not 4 yet. ;)

Happy, happy day!