Thursday, June 12, 2008

almost friday

Thank goodness the weekend is almost here! This has been one of the longest weeks I've had in a long time. I can't wait to relax, get some sleep, and be with my kids this weekend.

Tuesday was a BAD day. It started off OK enough. Got up, showered (while listening to Cake, got into work, and got my day started. Then about an hour later, I felt like I had hit a brick wall. I wasn't sick, just really down. Out of nowhere. I just sat there, in my cube, shocked at how horrible I felt all of a sudden. I managed to get through the rest of the day, and actually be productive. But that pit in stomach, heavy hearted feeling just kept getting worse. I picked the kids up, made dinner, and then sat on the sofa for the rest of the night. I think there was TV on, and maybe I played some Guitar Hero, but I really don't remember. I was not in a good place at all. I just felt like I'd never be able to climb out of it. I did talk with Nathan a little about how I was feeling, and how frustrating it is. But it didn't really help. Thankfully, I woke up the next morning, feeling much better. Not perfect, and still a bit anxious and down. But better. Today, I was fine. I'm really hoping that the increased dose of meds helped balance me out, and that it was just a jolt to my system when I took the extra. I have no idea.

In an effort to do something for myself, I went to a knitting group last night that I hooked up with on Ravelry. It was a great group of women, and I had a really nice time. I did leave a little early though, because I felt guilty leaving Nathan alone with the kids for the extra time on a work night. Next time I'll stay longer.

At least today I'm feeling a lot better. Just really tired, because Seth had me up at 2 last night, and I couldn't fall asleep again until 4. Makes sleeping a full night hard. Hopefully tonight he'll let me.