Monday, June 2, 2008

finally better

Celia is finally better! She had her fever through Friday, and is finally back to normal today. Even though her fever broke Friday, she was still pretty cranky and miserable through the weekend. She managed to fall and split her lip on Saturday, as well as fall on the stairs outside and scrape her leg pretty nicely. Poor clumsy kid.

I had an OK weekend- got to see the Sex and the City movie on Saturday- I went by myself after we got back from Butlers Orchard where we went strawberry picking. It was really great and I'm so glad I got to see it! After that, I took Celia shopping with me, so I could get a few things from Lush and JJill. I even let Celia pick out a few bath bombs for herself, which she was very excited about. We used one of them last night, which was fun! It's nice to be able to take baths again!

Other things are alright, but not great. I've been in a funk, which I haven't really been able to pull myself out of. The meds are helping, but not enough at this point. They should be in full effect by now, but I'm still having rough days. My therapist is really helping a lot, which is awesome! But she also thinks that my meds may need to be increased. I see my GP next monday, so we'll see how that goes. I've just been in a bad place, which is why I haven't really posted as much (who wants to hear someone who has 2 healthy kids complain about not being happy?!).

On the plus side, Secret Pal 12 (a knitting swap I've hostessed the previous 5 rounds of) starts soon!! Signups close today, so I get to focus on sorting out everyone and handing groups off to other hostesses to match up and manage. I can't wait! I'm still looking through the list deciding on who I want to spoil, which is always fun. Trying to get back into some of the things I love doing. I spent some time knitting this weekend, and spun up a bunch of fiber that I got at Maryland Sheep and Wool festival. I'll try to post pics of that stuff tonight if I remember.