Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh my!

I came home a bit early so I could take Celia to a summer festival they're having at her preschool, and I happened to stop home first since I was early. I had to stop at target first to get swimmy diapers for the baby so we can go to the pool party today too. Anyways, I stopped home so I could go to the bathroom, and get a little work done before the festival starts. I just got off the phone with my GPs office. And guess what? She's announced today that she's leaving the practice AND retiring from medicine!! I happen to LOVE this doctor, so I'm NOT happy about this at all. I suppose it's good for her, she has 2 kids and will be able to actually spend time with them (yes, I'm jealous!). But sucky for me. I had to reschedule my appointment with her in August with another doc in the group. Really a huge bummer. I hate it when you find a doc that you click with and they decide to retire. Mind you, she's young. Wonder what happened here.