Monday, May 5, 2008

ok

Seth did great today! He slept, ate, and Celia came to visit and gave him hugs and kisses. I made it until 2:15 before picking him up, so I'm pretty proud of myself for that.

I met up with my friend and her kids for breakfast, then we took the kids to the playground. After a walk around the "lake", we had lunch at Rio Grande, complete with a margarita (on the rocks, with salt). It is Cinco de mayo after all! Got home and the bathroom is getting closer to being done! All tile is grouted, and tomorrow it should hopefully be done! I can't believe how fast it's going!

I did finally get up the nerve to call and make an appointment with a therapist. I meet her on Wednesday, so we'll see how it goes. The anxiety is getting way worse, and I"m just not in a good place right now. I'm trying hard, but it's not working. So hopefully this will help.