Tuesday, May 20, 2008

unlucky 13?

Today, my boy turned 13 weeks old. My how time has flown! And his fever is gone! It was actually gone by last night. Thank goodness! I did hear back from the pediatrician around 6:30 or so last night, saying that his CBC was normal, and that they expected the urine and blood cultures to be normal as well. So it was likely a virus he picked up at daycare. Thank you day care! He gets to go back tomorrow. Any guesses on how long it will take him to get sick next? I'm guessing 3 weeks.

And today, also brought the return of AF. Damn cramps! It was "nice" to realize that it didn't mean anything more than a return to "normalcy". That it wasn't because of a failed cycle, or bleeding during pregnancy. It was just what it was. If that makes any sense at all. I wonder if I'll ever stop thinking of the time between my cycles in any other way? They're cycles! Today is CD1. Even though I can never get pregnant again. It's still CD1 in my head. It's going to take a lot of time to change the way I think about things.