Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tomorrow

We had a great trip up to Buffalo, but it is good to be home. We made it up to Niagara Falls so Celia could see them, which she loved, and then headed up to Niagara-on-the-lake, where I bought 8 bottles of wine (6 of which are the same, my favorite Cab. franc). I forgot how much I love that town! I need to go back up there with Nathan again sometime. Thursday I flew home with my mom and the kids, and yesterday my mom and I went to the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival, which was AMAZING! I spent loads of cash, and brought home tons of yarn and spinning fiber. Yeah!! Now if only I could find time to knit or spin!

I did come home to a partially done bathroom! It got demo'd monday, and he started on tuesday. By thursday, the tile around the tub was mostly done, and now the tub is nearly done and the floor is down. He expects to be done by TUESDAY! I can't wait!

Tomorrow is Seth's first day of day care. I'm really not sure how I feel about this, and we'll see how it goes. I still have to get all of his stuff together. I can't believe he's already starting day care. Time goes by so fast. ;(