Wednesday, April 23, 2008

just the two of us

Today is the last day that I have with just Seth before I start back at work. Tomorrow, is the last day with Celia and Seth. Friday, we leave to go to Buffalo for a week, and then after we get back, he starts day care. Yesterday, I told Celia that after we get back from Buffalo, that we won't have our tuesdays and thursdays any more. That I have to go back to work. And she cried. Which made me cry.

This morning, Seth and I napped until 10:30, which was perfect. The last nap I get to take with him in the morning before we start our day. Without any distractions. I'm not sure what we'll do today, but I can be certain that I will have him in my arms most of the time. It's just way too soon to be thinking about day care, and going back to work. And it breaks my heart.