Friday, April 18, 2008

trouble!

After visiting my co-worker and her 1 week old, I headed to Montgomery Mall to walk around and do some window shopping. Last time I was there, I checked out Lush and picked up some soap and a bar of shampoo to try out. They also gave me a sample of hand cream, and another soap. See, Celia decided that she liked my bar of soap, so she kind of stole it. I wanted to buy another bar for myself, so I could try out another of their scents. And I always have very dry skin on my feet, so I wanted to try their foot lotion (since most others that I've tried just don't work at all). And I like the concept of handmade soaps with no preservatives, and "green" packaging. So I went in, and got one of their foot creams, a bar of soap, another bar that's an exfoliant and lotion in one, and a free face mask (spend more than $45, and get a free face mask was their promotion for today). So yeah, I'm in trouble. I have a soft spot for products and soaps, and I've found a place with loads of fantastic ones that I want to try. Yikes!