Sunday, May 18, 2008

one down...

Thankfully my first week back was pretty busy, so I didn't have too much time to dwell on things. I sat in meetings ALL day wednesday, thursday and friday, and they were pretty productive, so I'd call it a successful week. It was good when the weekend came though! I really missed getting to actually spend time with my little guy every day! Most nights, he was in bed early, so I didn't get to spend time with him. Today though, I curled up with him and slept for 2 hours this afternoon. It was wonderful! I absolutely love taking naps with my guy. The only downside, was waking up, and realizing that he has a fever. I thought he felt warm before we took our nap, but I figured it was because he had dosed off a bit beforehand. Doesn't look like that was it though. I took his temperature, and it was up to 101.7. Hopefully it will go down fast, he's definitely been cranky, and sleeping all afternoon (even with our 2 hour nap!). Poor baby.