Friday, May 23, 2008

Too much fun!!!

Ok, so I never posted about my mothers day present. Or if I did, I never went into how much I LOVE it!! We were at Costco a week before Mothers day, and they had a game that I've been wanting for the Wii. That game is Guitar Hero. I've always loved music, and played violin for a few years when I was little, and then switched to Clarinet in sixth grade, which I played through high school. Music has always come very easily to me. SO, I decided I had to have it, because it looked like fun! I opened it up on Mothers day, and within 5 days, I had won the easy career level with only getting booed off during one song (and it was on the last level). Last Saturday I decided why not try the medium levels songs? So I started playing the "quickplay" version, which wasn't so bad! Then I had to try medium career level. I have gotten through a few levels each night since then, and now I'm on the final level of the medium set. It's so much fun! And I love the music. And you get to battle Slash!! How awesome is that?! I suppose I forgot to mention that I was a huge metal fan in middle school and high school.

So that's how I have been spending my evenings after the kiddos are in bed. And I'm loving it! And now it's my turn again...off to play some more!