Tuesday, May 15, 2007

So far...

so good! I had my class this morning, and it went fine. We did practice shots of the SubQ and IM shots, and both were fine. The one I was really worried about was the IM one, and it wasn't bad. After the class, we jumped in the car and came home, where I gave myself my first Lu.pron shot. Overall, it wasn't bad. It did sting/itch a bit a few minutes after I was done, but other than that it was fine. I do have a dull headache, but I'm not sure if it's from work stress, or the medicine. We'll see!

After that, hubby and I went over to grab some Chineese for lunch, and had an interesting conversation. We're trying to figure out the logistics of how to do the shots. He'll keep Celia downstairs watching Dora in the morning, and I can do it quickly before she goes upstairs. Then he asked me if we should tell her what's going on. Now, she's 3, and way too young to understand what's going on. But we should give. I'm just not sure what to tell her! So if anyone out there has advice on what we should tell her, it would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!