Friday, May 4, 2007

So real.

I just got home a bit ago from my Mock Embryo transfer. I wish my nurse had told me to take and Advil first! I'm cramping as badly as I did after the HSG. Now granted it's not horrible, but it's really annoying, and I'm now sitting here with a heating pad relaxing. And thankfully the RE said that everything was normal. In about a half hour we have to go back, so we can meet with my RE for our "IVF consult".

I'm not sure why, but when I was laying there on the table, all I could think was "are we really doing this??" and "what are we thinking??!". To answer my self- YES, we are doing this. I'm not convinced that it will work, but I'm optimistic. I really want to give my daughter a little brother or sister, and our family another child. What we're thinking is, why not try. The technology is there for a reason, and if there is anything we can do to make it happen, I want to try! I don't like sitting back and waiting for things to happen to me.

I'm so glad it's friday. And I decided to take the rest of the day off for myself. I planned on going back to work between the two appointments, and then after the second one, but with my mom's flight coming in at noon (I thought it was at 2), and my cramping, I just want to relax and have some fun. I'm picking my mom up at 2:30, then we'll get my daughter and do some shopping. I can't think of a better way to start off Sheep and Wool weekend!! Yeah!