Thursday, February 7, 2008

A good scan!

I had an appointment with my MFM this morning, and it went quite well! I had a Biophysical Profile, and passed with flying colors!! My amniotic fluid levels weren't perfect, but lower than they were last week, which she was thrilled with. They didn't check my cervix, which I'm assuming is because it doesn't really matter what it's doing at this point. She thinks that as long as I keep doing what I'm doing, all should be fine. Good to hear, and great to have good news!

I did pack my suitcase last night, just to be ready. I figured that if I was prepared, everything would be fine, and there would be no surprise visits to the hospital. And for once, that worked out! I go back to my OB next Thurs, and then that afternoon, I see my MFM again for another ultrasound. Thursdays will be the day of appointments for the next few weeks!