Thursday, February 14, 2008

moving along

I had my 36 week OB and MFM appointments today, since I'm 36 weeks on Sat. And they both went pretty well. The only kicker is that I'm supposed to stop taking my Pro.cardia on monday. And if I start having frequent contractions, I call and they'll have an OB (hopefully mine) meet me at SG hospital for the surgery. At this point, if I deliver, everything should go pretty textbook, so there's no need to keep medicating. The reasoning for waiting until monday is that if I need to have surgery fast, it's easier to get an OB to the hospital quicker when the office is open, versus over a weekend.

Sono went well, everything still looks good. Amniotic fluid levels were a little high again, which is something to watch, but obviously I'm doing what I can with my sugars at this point, so I can't really stop it now. This weekend, I'll have to do as much as possible to make sure I"m ready for the possibility that baby may come next week. So much to do, so little time!! Yikes!