Monday, February 4, 2008

some fun

Well, Saturday was Celia's 4th birthday party, at Chuck E Cheese. She was so adorable, and excited all morning. And was just SO happy to see her friends and teachers come to play with her. She had an absolute blast! It's hard to believe how big she's getting!! I can't believe she'll be 4 in 3 weeks! I'm just so glad I got to be there, and saw how happy she was. I do have some pics on my camera, I just haven't taken them off yet. When I do, I'll put one up.

I did realize that it's very easy for me to overdo it right now though. Saturday I went to Target to pick up a few things for the goody bags, and went to the grocery store to get the cake. Then at the party, I tried to sit down as much as I could. But apparently it wasn't enough. By Saturday night, I was having a lot more contractions than I had been lately. And yesterday, was just bad. I physically hurt and ache whenever I move because I'm so sore. And I"m still having contractions, even this morning. I had planned on going into work this morning, but that's really not going to happen. I can't even sit up for more than 20 minutes right now without having more contractions. Looks like I'll be laying low for another day or two. Only 4 more weeks to go, at the absolute most.