Sunday, October 28, 2007

brain overload

I never did find my ipod cord, but at least they had TVs on the plane, and music as well. So that really helped make the flight go by fast. The conference is nearly over, just a few talks left. I snuck out to finish packing, since I have a shuttle coming right after it's over. And, then I head to San Francisco for 2 days. Really a day and a half, but it's still going to be great! Somewhere I've always wanted to go, and now I get to!

Not much going on. Just really exhausted. I finally slept well last night, just in time to move on to another hotel. But at least I did sleep. Though, I could really go for a nap right now. My brain is so overloaded with information, it feels like it's going to blow up.

I really miss my girl. I've talked to her a few times a day, and she's having fun with her daddy, but I still really miss her. Leaving the husband isn't so bad, in fact it's kind of nice to get a break once in a while (no offence honey!). But leaving her is really hard. Hopefully this is the last time for a long time.