Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Shopping anyone?

Our fearless leader Mel has come up with yet another brilliant idea! She's coming up with a list of people who have stores, and either use their proceeds to help pay the high costs of Infertility treatments, or donate it to help others in their quest to become parents. I am one of these sellers! My shop contains mostly handpainted yarns named after characters and places from the Harry Potter books, as well as stitchmarkers and some other jewelry from time to time. And coming soon, will be a new colorway, inspired by the Pomegranite Infertility's common thread, which I'll be donating 20% of the proceeds to others going through infertility treatments. I'll also be offering a 10% discount to all who find my shop through the mom or pop shop. Thanks for organizing this Mel!!