Wednesday, June 13, 2007

2 down...

several more to go! I've been on stims for 2 days, and it's been pretty good so far! Thankfully I usually tolerate drugs pretty well (unless I'm allergic to them, of course). No welts, no major bruising, just aches for a minute after the meno.pur shot. But the Go.nal F is pretty painless, though I'm sure that's partially due to only taking 75 units of each. I did burst into tears at one point yesterday, but I was reading a book where the main character died, so it was absolutely upsetting! I've been home the last 2 days (daughter has a nasty virus), so I've really been able to take it easy, and work from home. Tomorrow I get an ultrasound/bloodwork to check on follicle development. I'm nervous to see how it goes...I really want that Estrogen level to stay nice and LOW. High enough to show that the stims are working, but not high enough to stop things. I'm ready to roll!

On another note- I want to give a shout out to the Braces Bunch! I've gotten a few notes in the mail so far, and they really are fabulous! Thanks JJ, Lean and Kate! Kate even sent a recipe that I can't wait to try. Maybe the first thing I'll bake in my new oven! I'm hoping to sit down tonight or tomorrow and write a few myself. ;)