Friday, June 22, 2007

excited!

I'm really excited for tomorrow! Last night, I actually took some time for myself, and went to a "stamp camp". My friend Lisa got me into rubber stamping cards about 2 years ago, and last night was a cardmaking night at a The Angel Company distributor's house. It was so much fun, and we made some great cards!

While I was out, my friend Rachel called to say that she'd still be able to come watch Celia while we're at the retrieval tomorrow. I was really bummed that I got such an early slot, and she lives in Fredericksburg, so it was too much to ask her to drive up tomorrow morning. I offered for her to stay in the guest room, and said that she could bring her dog (I knew her hubby was going to visit a friend for the weekend, which would leave dog alone). So tonight, we'll have a beagle in the house. I love dogs! And it will be such a good distraction to have her here- we'll probably play some Karaoke Revolution, hang out, and relax. I'm looking forward to spending some time with her. I think the hardest thing is not having family nearby to lean on at a time like this, but when friends like Rachel and Lisa are around, it makes all the difference. ;)