Wednesday, June 27, 2007

stressed?

So I'm off bedrest now, which was such a pain! I had to pick between being on the floor with the TV or the kitchen. I chose the TV. My hubby was good about bringing food down for me, and even came home at lunch today so I could eat and not have to break the "absolutley no stairs" rule my nurse gave me. When my husband walked in the door with lunch, I was in the bathroom, so I came out a second later and he seemed out of breath or something. I asked him what was wrong, and he said that he was stressed out. Now, he never gets stressed out. Or at least nearly never. It's interesting that he's finally now getting stressed. I've been stressed out of my mind for weeks! I'm trying to figure out if I find it amusing, or if I'm really annoyed with him. Only time will tell!