Sunday, July 1, 2007

waiting sucks!

It's been over a week since the retrieval now, and I'm finally feeling close to normal. I'm so glad that it doesn't ache to move any more! However, at the wedding last night, I did a bit of dancing and was SO sore. Today we got to our vacation house, which is awesome! My uncle is letting us stay at his house on the lake, and it's really great. I got to take a jacuzzi bath and relax all night! Now, I'm just sitting here, watching food network and thinking about how I've been feeling the last few days.

My boobs hurt. A lot. Could be worse, but definitely hurting lot. They feel more brick-like than normal. Then there's the stiffness in my abdomen. I feel it every time I move. Some mild cramping, but very different than normal cramps. And my appetite is huge. I've been hungry constantly over the last few days. I'm sure it's all just due to the hormones, but I thought I'd mention them just in case they mean something.