Monday, July 30, 2007

Good news and bad news.

The good news, is that we have one embryo has a strong heartbeat and measured exactly at 7 weeks 1 day! The bad news is that the second embryo measured at 6 weeks 2 days, and had no heartbeat. So it looks like we're just having 1 baby. I'm actually pretty OK with this news, though am a little sad. I guess I'm still not sure how I feel about it in all honesty. But I am excited that we did get to see one good, solid heartbeat! Yeah!

EDITED:
I graduated today too!! I'm no longer a patient of SGF. I called my OB as soon as I got back from lunch, and they were able to get me in NEXT MONDAY!! So I only have to wait a week to get in. They don't do sonos at my OBs office, but I'm going to insist on one, so I can make sure the second baby is reabsorbing, and not continuing to grow. If it's growing, I'm not sure how that effects things.