Thursday, July 12, 2007

Amazing.

Thank you so much for all of your comments and support! It really helps so much having a community out there of people who understand how it feels to go through IVF, and IF, and the uncertainty and fear of it working/not working. It's still so early, but I'm really hopeful. I'm not sure if it's because I really feel pregnant, or because I'm just happy to have good results for once, but whatever it is, I feel hopeful. Like I might actually come home with a baby (or 2) in 9 months. And I hope to be able to celebrate great betas with each and every one of you!


And to the ladies of the Braces Bunch, who have sent cards and letters recently- thank you!! I will be buying some stationary this weekend and sending out a batch to you all this weekend. You all rock!!

I'm still not so sure that the high HCG means anything. I keep reading online, and some sites say it could mean multiples, and others say that HCG can't imply that at all. So for now, I'm trying to be open to the possibility, and wait until the ultrasound before starting to think about how we'll handle it.

On another note, I stopped by the pharmacy on my way home to get my progesterone sopositories, and apparently it needed a pre-authorization from my insurance company so they didn't have it ready. The pharmacist was SO nice, and came over and asked me if I needed it NOW, or if I was planning ahead. I mentioned that I needed to take it last night (my PIO was gone...bone dry), and he kindly went over and grabbed a box for me. Apparently the script was for 3 boxes, and he asked if it was OK to give me 1 box now, and then 2 later after it went thru. I almost hugged him! He then asked me if I was expecting, and when I said yes, he shook my hand and said a big Congratulations to me. It's so nice to have great people to deal with. It really makes all the difference. Then I got into the car, and there was a commercial for a concert (Guster), who is playing at Wolf Trapp at the end of the month. I love Guster, and really want to go, but it's mid-week, which is so hard to pull off. I immediately started crying because I want to go, but shouldn't, and I was so touched by the kindness of the pharmacist, and the good news from my beta, that I just lost it. It really felt good to let it out though.