Sunday, July 15, 2007

paranoid!

Last night, as I was falling asleep, I felt a twinge on my right side. That was the beginning of a very restless night of sleep. Thankfully it didn't seem to be anything, other than normal stretching/moving, but it freaked me out! Every time I fell asleep, I'd wake up a few minutes later. One of the wierd things I really remember from my first pregnancy was that whenever I had to go to the bathroom, my right side ached. I drank a huge bottle of gatorade last night as we were watching our movie. Big mistake! I kept having to pee, and then I'd get up and I'd be achey on my right side, from having to pee. It was really frustrating, because I just had this horrible feeling that something was wrong. So far, everything is fine thankfully. I guess I"m just being paranoid. I'll find out for sure tomorrow if anything is wrong, since I get my third beta in the morning. My fingers are crossed, and I'm pretty sure that everything is fine. I just can't shake the fear.