Tuesday, July 17, 2007

symptoms...

It's barely 11AM, and I'm STARVING!! I feel like my stomach is a pit some times, I can't get enough in there. Then dinner comes, and the last thing I want to do is eat. Last night, we went to 5 Guys Burgers and Fries for dinner (at the request of Celia), I ate a small burger and some fries, and by the time I was ready for bed, my stomach was a pit again! I was so tired I didnt' want to get up and get some crackers or something, but I definitely thought about it. I hate being hungry all the time. It's just really annoying!!

DH let me sleep in this morning, until just after 7:30, which was SO nice!! I apparently really needed it after waking up 5 times last night to pee. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...I love that I have all of these symptoms, and that I really feel pregnant (and my pants agree with that- most of my jeans and pants don't fit. Already...though I'm not sure if it's due to the IVF meds or the pregnancy).

Another thing- I had to wear shorts to work today- jean shorts. Because my jeans that actually fit comfortably went in the wash last night, and when hubby woke up this morning he neglected to put them in the dryer. The only other pants I have right now are cords, which I would rather not wear in 90 degree weather.

Off to eat my unhealthy ham and cheese Hot Pocket. It was the only thing at the grocery store the other day that didn't make me want to gag.