Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tired!

Last night, I went to the DC Get together over at Cheesecake Factory. There were 9 of us there, and we had such a blast! I was completely shocked when I realized it was after 10 when we left. It was really nice to meet everyone, and get to chat about what we're all going through in an audience where I don't have to explain every little thing. I got a lot of insight on what to expect over the next few week or so too, which was SO helpful! I'm looking forward to the next get together!

This morning when the alarm went over, I almost cried! I was so exhausted! And that hasn't gone away at all. Usually a shower helps a lot- but not today! I'm completely dragging. And I'm sore (my ovaries ache a bit), and just want to lay down. I notice the twinges a lot more when I'm sitting.

So my monitoring appointment went OK this morning. The largest follicle is now 18.8, and there were a handfull over 16, and loads between 12-15. We'll see how things go, but trigger will either be tomorrow or friday. I'm really, really, really hoping for tomorrow, to minimize the chances of missing my friend's wedding. Kind of crappy for the matron of honor not to make it.

Now I have to try to get some work done. I'm not sure how long I"ll last without going home for a nap. A nap sounds really good right now.