Saturday, June 9, 2007

wow.

I just re-read my post from yesterday and I"m still not sure who that person was?! I am feeling a million times better today, and am not nearly as angry about everything. I suppose it comes and goes, but usually rears its ugly head in the evenings right before bed. Thankfully it hasn't been as present lately, and yesterday really shocked me. I guess it's something I'll have to face until I bring another child home (whether it be from an airport or the hospital).

Last night was really fantastic. My hubby and I haven't gone out together in quite some time, so we really had fun. First we went to our dinner at Melting Pot and got their "big night out" deal with the cheese fondue, salads, meat, and dessert fondue for 2, all for 1 price. It was amazing, though I didn't eat nearly as much as I usually do. I've been trying to eat healthier, and apparently I can't put away as much food as I could before. I'm not noticing much weight loss, but a few pounds are gone and I'll take them.

I had to call yesterday and order my 3rd pack of Lu.pron, since I'll take my last shot of the second pack on monday. The pharmacy is open today/tomorrrow until noon, so I'll swing by and pick it up. It's so convenient that the pharmacy is in the same building as my RE. I also finally called my financial person to find out what my insurance company considers a "cycle". In case some of the Lu.pron evaluations won't be covered, or if starting the lupron and using the Ovi.drel means a wasted cycle. We shall see what they say on monday.

Now I'm going to enjoy a nice and quiet weekend!! I'm so excited!