Sunday, June 24, 2007

still store

Yesterday was spent mostly on the couch, watching chick flicks (I had Netflix'd "Because I said so" and "Catch and Release" just for that occaision. Hubby was great, and got Celia out of the house for most of the day, or at the very least kept her occupied so I could really rest. And I even cast-on a new pair of socks for myself out of this great yarn I got a few months back- it's a combo of wool and sea silk, in a pretty yellow with a hint of blue. I didn't get far, but they're really pretty!

I plan on more of the same today. The only thing I plan on doing is getting my dress once it's ready. Celia's got a birthday party at my friend's house, which hubby will take her to. He's really being so good.

I slept OK last night, woke up a few times to take some more vi.cadin. I'm annoyed with how sore I am, I was hoping not to need more than 1 or 2. Thankfully this morning is a little better, so hopefully I won't need any more. I did wake up a few times just thinking about the fert. report. I'm so nervous about what they'll tell me! I am afraid of only a few fertilizing, and them not making it to retrieval. I was really hoping that there would be a few left to freeze, but I'm really not very hopeful. Yesterday, after I got home I was talking to my mom about it all, and telling her how it hurt way more than I had expected. And that as of then, I really didn't want to go thru this again. I am not sure if I have the strength to go thru this all again. I guess that's why a lot of people take breaks inbetween cycles. I am trying so hard not to be too hopeful that this will result in a pregnancy...but at the same time, I find myself already day dreaming of it all.