Tuesday, June 19, 2007

2 or 3 more days

First- thanks for all of the comments I received yesterday! It really made my day! I'm feeling much better today, thanks. Luckily, I knew right away that I was getting a UTI, so I got to the doctor within 2 hours, and got on antibiotics right away. Today is MUCH better.

I just got back from my monitoring appointment. The biggest one was 16.2, and many between 13 and 16. Total count of 14 on the left, and 20 on the right. The RE who was there this morning said probably 2, maybe 3 more days of stims, which is good.I'm hoping for 2, so that we won't run into any issues with my friend's wedding. And I'm hoping that my estrogen is cooperating too. I'll find out later!

I'm really looking forward to the DC Get Together this evening at 7:30PM, at the Cheesecake Factory over at White Flint mall. If you want to come, head over to LJ's blog and let her know you're coming! That way there will be a big enough table for everyone. I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone!!!