Tuesday, December 4, 2007

blech.

So this morning, I woke up feeling off. I couldn't figure out what it was, but something was just weird. I went into work, worked straight through the morning, had lunch, and then it hit me. I suddenly had a splitting headache and my stomach was not good. Including the fact that I'm congested and have been coughing and sneezing, it didn't make for good combination. Needless to say, I made it until about 1:30, when I got to my car and drove straight home. I feel like I'm coming down with something. So I slept, from 2 until 4:30. It helped a little (or at least the Tylen.ol helped my head). Yeah, I'm so taking it easy tonight. And the Latkes didn't happen at all. The thought of anything fried or greasy makes me want to vomit.

I hope that getting the nap and getting to bed early helps. This really is not fun.