Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas Eve!!

I can't believe that Christmas is tomorrow! Today has been an incredible day so far, and I feel like a kid awaiting the big day tomorrow! Celia has been great! Nathan had to work this morning, so Celia and I took advantage of that and went out for breakfast at IHOP. First time in ages that I managed to resist the pancakes! I ended up getting scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, potatoes and toast (only ate a bit of the potatoes and a quarter of the toast). It was SO good!! I wish I could make my scrambled eggs taste like that! After that, we headed home and watched Snow White for the tenth time this weekend. I called my OBs office and my bloodwork results were in, so we headed over there to grab them. Now I'm set for my Rhogam shot on wednesday. After we got home, we relaxed some more and played Candy Land. I still love that game! Nathan came home around 1 (we were going to have lunch and had some words when I called him at work at 12:30 and he hadn't left yet!) and we got lunch. I was STARVING! But we went to Green Turtle, so I ate well and was pretty content that it didn't completely kill my blood sugar (I splurged a little and had a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and tomato bisque soup AND some fries). After we got home, Nathan took Celia over to the elementary school (basically in our back yard) to play at the playground and I took a much needed 2 hour nap!

Celia has been running around the house in excitement all evening. She found Nathan's santa hat, and made him wear it and has been calling him Santa ever since. It's really cute!! It was so nice to have a day of "girl fun" with her. Or at least most of a day. She has been SO good, it's impressive. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that I have told her several times that Santa doesn't come to a houses of little girls who are naughty.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas tomorrow! Or at least enjoy a day off if you don't celebrate. My christmas wish this year is that all of you receive your BFPs this year and go on to have healthy babies! I can't wait to see what the new year brings! Hopefully only happiness!