Thursday, January 17, 2008

one down, one to go

I saw my OB this morning, and he told me to up my dose to 20mg with how I've been feeling. Now I have been doing this about half the time, so maybe it will help.

He also wanted me to move up my appointment with Dr H (my MFM) and his office called over and got me in TODAY at 10:30!! I guess you throw the words "possible preterm labor" around, and slots magically appear. Thank goodness. I'm curious to see what's going on in there. My fingers are crossed for a nice long, closed cervix.

And the good news- he said that next appointment in 2 weeks, we'll schedule my C-section/tubal at Shady Grove! He said it's so much closer for me, so why not? I loved that! Apparently the new rooms are really nice too- they just opened up a new wing. And this way, Dr. H can also be involved if necessary.