Thursday, August 23, 2007

All good, we think!

I saw my OB, which was awesome. I love him, and was excited to hear that he was who I was seeing. He did a quick pelvic exam and checked my cervix. The cervix is closed tight, and the uterus is "quite big". I let the quite big comment slide, and am ignoring it, since we all know that a ute measuring big can be a sign of twins. Not listening...la, la, la, la....

But, all else was good. He said he'd try to hear a heartbeat, but mentioned 5 times, that it's really early, and not hearing one means absolutely nothing. And of course, we heard nothing. He found my heartbeat though. ;) Thankfully at 12 weeks with my daughter, we didn't hear anything, so he let me get an u/s, and all was good, so I was fine. He did ask me if I was OK waiting until monday for my u/s, or if I really needed one to be ok until then. I told him that as long as everything else was OK, that I could wait. Unfortunately the office that I go to does not have any u/s machines, so I would have had to get a perscription and an appointment at a local radiology place, which is a huge pain. And honestly, I think I'll be OK waiting until monday. I hope. ;)

Thank you so much for all of your kind words, thoughts and prayers. They all helped so much! I really, really appreciate it! You guys really rock!