Thursday, August 16, 2007

headaches. Again!

Yesterday at work, I walked in and the AC was busted. The large room that my cube was in was well over 90 degrees, and HOT. They thankfully got it fixed relatively quickly, but it was still pretty warm in our area all day. By 2 or so, I had the beginnings of a headache. By 4, it was so bad, I left and went home. Thankfully my husband was nice enough to put Celia to bed again (his 3rd day in a row), and let me rest a bit. As my luck would have it, I woke up with the same headache. I ate a half bagel with Celia and Nathan, and after they left, I went back to bed for an hour. One of our cats woke me up meowing an hour later, at the thunder. My headache was GONE!! The Tylen.ol tha tI tok actually worked! I was in complete shock. I managed to get out of the house pretty quickly, and head to work. It's managed to stay away all afternoon so far too! Which is impressive, especially when they tend to get worse after looking at a computer for hours on end. And that's what I do at work...work on a computer. ALL DAY.

I'm really looking forward to going home and relaxing again. As far as the spotting goes, there was a little more yesterday, but it was all brown, and really barely there, so I'm assuming it was just the end bits from tuesday. So far no more pink. I have 10 more days before my next scan, so I am pretty sure I'll hold out until then. Unless, of course, more spotting happens. But I'm hopeful that it won't- expecially when my last day of Cri.none is Saturday! I'm almost done with that and the Estrogen, and I couldn't be happier!! I'll only be down to 1 pill a day- the prenatal vitamin! I haven't only taken 1 pill per day in YEARS!