Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Phew.

Thanks for all of your comments! I just got off the phone with a nurse at my OB's office, and she said that it didn't sound like anything big. But if it happens again, she wants me to get checked out. I guess that the Cri.none gel can cause some irritation of the cervix, and sometimes when you have sex (which we didn't, not that you want to know that), or are constipated (which I am), it can cause a little bit of spotting. Thankfully it stopped like an hour or two after I noticed it at first, and it was just pink, with a tiny bit of red. But there's no cramping or anything, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

But let me tell you- next time I see any spotting, I'm getting checked. Just to keep my sanity. Thankfully I'm so exhausted, that even though it took me a bit to fall asleep, I did sleep once I was asleep. Like a rock.