Thursday, August 30, 2007

meds are good.

Thankfully, my fasting this morning was within range. Amazing how fast the medication started working! My numbers after breakfast were also within range, so I'm pretty happy. We'll see what they say after seeing my numbers tomorrow. If I hear from them. Not sure how that works.

I've got a bit of a headache this morning, but it's the first bad headache I've had in since my last acupuncture treatment. I can live with that! Not much else to report. Just really tired still. I still have some brown spotting, but I'm not worried. I have 1 week before seeing my OB again, which is good. I'm curious to hear what he thinks about going back on the medication and monitoring and stuff. Still not sure how I feel about it. I am just glad we're being proactive here, instead of taking a "wait and see" approach.