Thursday, August 23, 2007

Appt.

I just called and got an appointment for 10:15. I'm still spotting a bit of brown, which would make sense. But I'm still freaked. I really dind't sleep well last night, which isn't a surprise. I'm really hoping that all is OK. Last week, I was pretty confident that it was fine. This time, I'm not so sure. I guess it's because this time, I have NO idea what would have caused it. Last time, I was constipated and had JUST gone to the bathroom, which explains that episode. This time, no clue.

I'll post after I get back. I'm nervous. And I did have some mild cramping last night, but I am not sure if it was normal stretching, or if it was something, or if I"m just being overly sensitive and paranoid. I do understand that it's normal, and happens to many people early on, but I'm still scared shitless. Nothing to terrify you like seeing blood on TP when you're pregnant. Regardless of the color.