Thursday, November 15, 2007

22 hours to go.

I'm working from home today, so I can do my 24 hour u.rine collection. Not very enjoyable, but it needs to be done. At least I get to stay home, in my PJs, while the crock-pot cooks dinner, and be productive. A script I started Monday morning finally finished at 6:30 this morning. So I can actually get something done.

And yesterday I got my "move date". With the "merger" at work, and the mass exodus, we're consoidating to one area, in the newer building. So, I apparently will be moving cubes on 11/26, so I have a few days to get things packed up. And organized- no sense moving piles of papers I don't need. It will be nice to move into the newer building (it was completed when I was on Maternity leave with Celia). It's got so much light, and the kitchen/break room right there. And the cubes are way bigger. And it's a really cool looking building (if you live in the area, it's right across from S. G. Hospital/F.alls Gro.ve shopping center, and it's the one with the colored windows-many consider it an eye-sore but I think it's funky).

Waiting for my blast searches to finish... shall grab a cup of tea. I love working from home!!