Sunday, November 4, 2007

It's not christmas yet!!

Yesterday, I had to run to the mall to get Celia a haircut. She's been wanting one for two months now, but really wanted her hair to grow a bit for her Sleeping Beauty halloween costume. So, yesterday was the day. In fact, it was the day of hiarcuts- I finally got one too. Anyways, we walked into Macy's, and were walking down the aisle to leave the store, and she sais "Mommy, this is so silly- It's not christmas time yet!! It's fall!!!". I nearly fell over laughing. She's so funny about that. She can understand things in one month periods. First it was Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Years, then Valentines day, then her Birthday, then the baby comes. So for her, the idea that there are christmas decorations everywhere is just ludicrous. And for me too- I still can't believe that there were Christmas decorations all over the malls/stores before Halloween was over. On the plus side, I was able to get some gelt for Hanukkah at the Ghiradelli store.