Monday, November 19, 2007

not urgent??

Ok. So I was told to expect the results from my 24 hour pee collection this afternoon. I made sure to have my headphones off at work, just incase they called. They'd only call if there was a problem. I was going to call tomorrow morning, just to make sure they were clear, but still. You never know, right? No phone call, so I went to my acupuncture apointment without a worry. Great session, I fell asleep after about 10 minutes, and slept straight through. I felt incredible after it was over! Then, I got home and there was a message on the answering machine from my OBs office. The nurse called, and asked me to call back as soon as I could, but that it wasn't urgent. WTF does that mean?? I know my fasting was high Friday morning- it was 105 on my monitor. So I expected it to be high when they checked it. So, tomorrow morning, I get to call my OBs office and find out what the results were. And what I'm supposed to do about it. At least I have an appointment with my perinatologist on Wednesday morning, so things will be taken care of quickly. I'm curious to see what the "not urgent" thing is about. Hmmm....