Monday, November 12, 2007

Blogger Flame of Fortitude


Wow. Just wow! I was catching up on Bloglines last night, and noticed that Jenna had given out awards to a bunch of IF bloggers. I read on and was so touched to see my name on the list! Thanks Jenna!! I am so honored to be included with such a fantastic group!!

Here is what the award represents- (this is copied from her blog):
"You are receiving this honor because you have embodied perseverance in the face of difficulty and shared the journey of your experiences with others proving that a single voice can both be a light of support and a source or humor for those in the midst of their struggle. You are acknowledged here today for allowing others to share in your personal story and providing camaraderie through the power of your words."

I am so touched. Thank you!!